These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Listing Portal's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Listing Portal's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with any criminal acts or other unlawful activity; and/or
to send or transport in the carriage of the trip, any material that does not belong to You; or material that is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, atripive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam” to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
- Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
For the purpose of booking trip trips through the Website, we warrant that we shall be responsible for the following activities:
- Issuing a valid trip (a trip that will be accepted by the trip host); and
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays in the departure of a trip / inconvenience caused to You.
- TRIPPKO will process the trip cancellation request from customers subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the respective trip host. The cancellation fee may differ for each trip host.
However, We DO NOT take any liability for the following:
- The trip host's trip not departing from/reaching the pick-up point or destination on time;
- The trip host's employee/s being rude to You;
- The trip host's trip seats or the Trip not being up to Your expectation;
- The trip host modifying and/or cancelling your trip trip reservation partially or completely due to unavoidable reasons as described in the following clauses;
- Your baggage getting lost/stolen/damaged;
- The trip host changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a female / child passenger;
- Trip departing without You boarding the trip, while You were waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the trip host to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveller of a particular trip host);
- The trip host changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take the passengers to the trip departure point; and
- The trip host not permitting Your baggage beyond a limit determined at the trip host’s sole discretion.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Listing Portal does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Listing Portal, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Listing Portal shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Listing Portal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Trippko Portal a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.